Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Online Bisness

How To Success In Online Bisness

I’m sure all of you always dreaming of getting money once you join an internet marketing. I used to remember when the first time I got my first sale for my product, I was so excited and every second I did check my account whether I got another one sale or not. At that time, I started from scracth and thank God for my first sale through my dummy promotion. I did not know about SEO, traffic (how to attract people), the land page, the killer sales letter. But I was lucky to know about the power of forum and my product was advertised at local forum.

Today is today and I was changed, I’m not an expert but I do know what is SEO, affilliate marketing, how to make our product sell even with four (4) words and many more. Internet has teached me a lot. I get tons of information for free without buying any single products. What I want to say here, there is no shortcut to success in internet marketing. What GURU says were right which you need to act. Everything needs action.Some of us buy the products when the killer sales letter mention ” Get $2000++ an autopilot and stay at home with your family” and oh dear.. the products were sold out but once you open the product and read, what the heck of this? just ebook? with silly information? where is an autopilot that GURU said just now?. What GURU has told you were right, what you need to do is follow step by step and do not hope it happens instantly once you adapted all information. It takes time and remember, better wait than give up. I spent 2 years to learn everything and reach of what I am now.

So, what secrets? there is no secret at all. I will conclude by mentioning to you the 3 secrets that I always use to success in every single marketing that I made but again, I’m not a GURU.

#1 Take Action

Taking action is one of the most simplest things to do and believe me it shows results. Once you have something in your mind that you think can make money, do not wait untill tommorrow or someone will steal your idea.

#2 The Importance Of Having A Plan

I should put this as a mainly point but its okay as long as you understand . Do you think why an architect create a plan to build a house or building? yes, to get an actual view of the house itself. So, here create your plan of success. No matter how many plans you make but make sure priority always come first.

#3 Act..act..and act!

Very simple to do is see your plans, analyse it and make it real. As I said, do not expect the plan to happen within a short period. Give the plan space to grow.

Again, there is no secrets to success in online business but the most secretable is Be Patient of what you do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swine Flu Info