Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, August 3, 2009

Money

Money Now Thanks!

Everyone wants more money; “hey” I am no different to you. We all want a holiday to that tropical island, a new sports car, the new home so your family can live more comfortably or even just some extra cash to help out from week to week.

I have had many traditional businesses over the years both as an independent and as a franchise, some with outstanding success and some not so great. So I am very qualified on the ups and the downs of business, as they say adversity is a fantastic teacher (if you are prepared to analyze what happened, both good and bad).

Being fairly young when I started my first business I sort of just fell into it, I finished my apprenticeship and it was just a natural progression into owing a business in that industry. But it wasn’t till many years (my 3rd business) later that I had the opportunity to step back and have a good look around and ask myself some very good questions like

1. What did I want to do?
2. What could I do?
3. What opportunity’s existed?

These experiences gave me a fantastic insight into what to look for in future endeavors.

1. Like did I need any special training? Or do I already have the skills.
2. Cost of the new business verse the dollar return.
3. Can I be happy doing this?
4. Work from home or a commercial property?
5. Does it fit in with my family and life style?

This list can go on and on and vary from person to person as we all have different priorities.

One of my biggest priorities was the internet; I could identify the enormous potential. And for years I knew that was where my future business opportunities lay, all I had to do was to find something that I loved and could throw myself into. In doing this research lead me to stumble across affiliate marketing, not knowing anything about this type of business I investigated it quite extensively to get all the in’s and out’s.

Then I discovered a mentoring program witch really explained the business in great detail and simple terms, gave me the inside information on what works and what doesn’t, what products are hot right now and where and how to get access to them, in total there is over 100 hours of video tutorials. This for me was the complete business, it ticked all the boxes.

Not only did it show me how affiliate marketing worked in great detail it also opened my eyes to even larger opportunities online. All this information is really a one stop shop for making money online, my mentor has opened my eyes and shown me the boundless opportunities there are out there.

It doesn’t matter if you already have a product to sell or you are just starting out in your first online business, all this information that my mentor is ready to share is so universal and insightful it can be used many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swine Flu Info